Slippy Plant-based Detangling Spray! Pro* Size
t's the Detangling Spray the Dog Groomers Use! Natural Plant Extracts Create the 'Slippyness' You need to Detangle!YES-it smells like marshmallows!
- We never use Silicones! The slippyness comes from Plant Mucilage.
- Spray it in and allow the plant extracts coat the fur/hair. Slip and work your slicker brushes, pin brushes and combs through tangles-making it easier on You and your Pooch!
- MarshMello Dematt leaves her fur Soft, Smooth and Lustrous from the inside out. The shine is from natural Babassu oil and Shea-not** silicones!
- 17oz. size Pro size for in-home use too! Fits comfortably in hand, spray in liberally-directly into matts!
- Spray in; leave in dog's coat about 30 seconds to fully absorb.
- Brush lightly in direction you want to do de-matting and detangling-to point all the fur in same direction.
- Then use brushes, wide tooth comb or other tools to dematt. Start at ends and work your way up.
Remember you can use your MarshMello to Fluff-Dry too with your hair dryer. Keep it in the fur while you dematt, rinse away or hand-dry to fluff it up!
- RINSE away following in the bath. It feels a bit more 'viscous' than old style silicones, so you want to rinse after detangling. Rinses perfectly clean-no residue!
Pro Tip*: Groomers--Use your HV velocity dryer with marshmello dematt in* the coat, to push apart thick areas. Point nozzle directly into or at base of fur. Move rapidly back 'n forth. Watch the fur fly!
Your Marshmello’s full ingredient list: Marshmallow root, Aloe, Keratin, purified water, emulsifier (polysorbate 20-plant derived), Plantago psyllium, Citric acid, Potassium sorbate, Sodium Benzoate (both food grade preservatives), guarano bean and fragrance. No Silicones! PLANT-BASED!
MarshMello was trade secreted originally but as of Mar. 5th, 2017 we went full disclosure on ingredients! :)