The Show Tech+ Protect and Shine serum is amazingly versatile. It puts a protective layer on each hair and leaves the dog’s coat perfectly hydrated with a super shiny finish. This serum is actually suitable for all coat types and for any coat issue you might be dealing with. If you’re looking for a serum that can be used in various ways, this product is most definitely the answer for you!
You can use it as frequently as you wish. For most purposes, we recommend applying the serum every 2 days. If you want to use it daily to protect the beard and furnishings or other, longer coat parts, make sure to wash those every other day before applying the product again.
Its super lightweight formula enriched with argan and jojoba oil ticks all the right boxes. It helps you to:
- nourish the dry coat and moisturize it, thus making it healthier and creating that lustrous, silky finish.
- reduce tangles.
- protect from breakage and against humidity.
Show Tech+ Protect and Shine Serum is the perfect choice to restore and rehydrate your dog’s coat.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Ethylhexylglycerin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil.
Why use serum on a dog's coat?
The Show Tech+ Protect and Shine serum is an amazingly versatile serum, perfect to restore and hydrate your dog’s coat. It can be used:
- before washing, as preparation. Provides intense nutrition and protection for the coat against tangles and knots, making brushing out easier. Apply a few squirts in the palm of your hands, rub the serum well and apply evenly on the midsection and ends of the coat. Leave it in for a couple of minutes and then wash the coat.
- as a moisturizing, leave-in care. This is important when the coat needs intensive flexibility. Can be used every 2 days on both dry and damps coats. Apply to the lengths and ends of the dry coat.
- for finishing. Sprinkle a few drops into the palm of your hands, rub the serum well and while massaging, put it evenly on the midsections and ends of the coat for a beautiful, shiny effect. Repeat if necessary. Can be used every 2 days.
- as anti-frizz and to tame flyaways. Apply on a dry coat after putting a small amount of serum in the palm of your hands. Rub well and put on the midsection and ends of the coat. Repeat if necessary. Can be done every 2 days.
- to protect from sun, pollution and when working with heat stylers. Apply on furnishings and terrier beards to protect from breakage. Does your dog have a dry, sensitive coat? In that case, apply a squirt of serum in the palm of your hands. Rub well and put it on the midsection and ends of the coat. Repeat if necessary. Can be done every 2 days.
- to protect against humidity. If the coat gets puffed-up or changes due to air humidity, the serum is ideal to help you get back control of the coat’s shape. Can be used on both dry and damp coats. Apply a squirt of serum in the palm of your hands, rub well and put it on the midsection and ends of the coat. Can be done every 2 days.
- to help with damage. Using the serum is a great way to bring back moisture to the coat when it’s lost its natural oils. Can be used on both dry and damp coats. Apply a squirt of serum in the palm of your hands, rub well and put it on the midsection and ends of the coat.
As you can see, there are plenty of reasons why dog groomers and owners love this product!